Monday, September 8, 2008

back to school.

I haven't been "back to school" for three years, but I decided to enroll in 16 credits for my CFP. This is normally a two years course but of course I'm taking an accelerated schedule so I can sit for the class in July. Today at 4pm is my first class. A few things different at GVSU then at state
1) I won't be drunk
2) no chance of hot girls
3) attendance is mandatory.

no fun, but that's part of the real responsibilities. or as the new theme in my friend group "growing up". now i wonder does someone just hit a stage where they're like yep it's time to grow up and than instantly change or is it a process they damn well know they're going through. or is it when you hit a certain milestone like say 30, and you look back at the last couple years and say to yourself, i'm proud of myself i really grew up during that time period. Why for most does growing up have to be so boring? I guess the only part I have about growing up is that each of my friends, only a couple in particular have direct correlation with growing up and narrowing you social circle, one friend-we say he's in his own little world now because he rarely calls anyone and he never answers his phone, and the other has just changed his lifestyle completely which is okay, but growing up doesn't necessarily mean you have to grow apart. Understandable that people do grow apart, I've lost many many frienships from changing, I don't mind that it's part of the maturation process, but one has to be consciousous of who they are and what they are becoming. It's a two way street my friend. Reciprocity is the most important part to any relationship. actually probably 2nd to trust. Don't even get me started on my friends relationships and trust.

No comments: