Like a flower waiting to bloom Like a lightbulb in a dark room I'm just sitting here waiting for you To come home and turn me on Like the desert waiting for the rain Like a school kid waiting for the spring I'm just sitting here waiting for you To come on home and turn me on My poor heart, it's been so dark since you been gone After all, you're the one who turns me off You're the only one who can turn me back on My hi-fi's waiting for a new tune The glass is waiting for some fresh ice cubes I'm just sitting here waiting for you To come on home and turn me on Turn me on
Why I Ran A 50K Through Rome Alone (And What It Taught Me)
-
In the middle of Rome, there stands one of the great trophies of history,
the Column of Marcus Aurelius. The nearly 100-foot monument was put up to
commemo...
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment