skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Random thoughts of Chung.
Sometimes I think I'm crazy, other times I know I am.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
www.justinrchung.com
still pretty rough, but finally got it up.(that's what she/he said...)
www.justinrchung.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(101)
►
November
(1)
▼
August
(35)
http://justinrchung.blogspot.com/
Broke the blackberry.
5 ways to get your spark back- Steve Errey
Random thoughts of a 25-35 year old...
knocking these out one at a time...
bull market
NEW YORK, NEW YORK.
www.justinrchung.com
Your eyes look like my mother's...
If it kills me -Jason Mraz
20 Things I'm Glad Life Taught Me -Andrew Galasetti
8 Harsh Truths that Will Improve Your Life- Glenn ...
Chuck Norris once ate a whole cake before his frie...
39 ways to live by Leo Babauta
Persist
Moving...
does everything happen for a reason?
welcome week.
domain name...
it's the thought that counts
20 things life taught me-Andrew Galesetti
Frank the tank.
la familia.
Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We ...
The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make...
You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon a...
The distance between insanity and genius is measur...
arbitration defense
one of the better cd's i've bought in awhile.
thoughts from Napoleon Hill
some wisdom for ya'll.
The Face In The Glass!
3 tips (source: jason and rebecca osborn)
living your life to the fullest (source: wikihow)
.
►
July
(29)
►
June
(19)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(120)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(34)
►
October
(47)
►
September
(20)
►
June
(14)
About Me
Chungy
Just trying to be a better man everyday.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment