Sunday, June 15, 2008

the damn cat.

so this cat has shown up on my deck basically everyday, i have no idea where it comes from everytime i open the door and chase it, it runs into the woods, the 10 acres i have behind me, i don't have neighbors who are that close so i have no idea who's cat this is. it has crazy fangs that scare the hell outta me and it kind of looks evil. tonight when i got back from the gym i'm in my room on the phone and i hear the meows, like it always does, only it sounded like the loudest meow i've ever heard, all of sudden the cat runs out from under my bed, holllly shit am i freaked out, i chase it downstairs and then it runs back upstairs into my room, after about 15 minutes i think i got it out of my house, but then again i'm not sure, there was no visual evidence it had left, #1 how did it get in my house, #2 is it out of my house, #3 why does it always wait at my backdoor meowing anyway. just a little freaked out right now.

No comments: