Friday, January 9, 2009

Where did December go?

Can't believe it's been a full month since I last posted, blogged. A lot has happened since then. Where does life go? I mean really, this is getting ridiculous. Well I turned 26 and welcomed it with about 35 of my closest friends. Will even came in from Cali for it. The usuals were all there m2, jt, panda, beata, j-lye, jack white, jamieson, the crazies, and a couple randoms of course, here's some pics: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2610419&l=cf073&id=2312645
The holidays were good, went home in an absolute blizzard the night before christmas eve, saw the sorgi's, saw the dakota crew, saw the clayton's, and on christmas eve i took my dad out to his favorite restaurant before I headed back to g-rap. On Christmas I cleaned up and knocked out some of my to do list. Friday Rt came in from Boston and a bunch of guys from Harper's as well as Schleef and Boldt hit up the town. NYE was another "best night of my life" type of night. We went to Hub 51 on Nikki's recommendation and it ended up being the perfect spot. Black tie affair, dance floor, sushi, flagrant finger foods, and top shelf open bar. Another crew event, Jt, Panda, Caleb, Tyler, M2, Jamieson, and all our dates. Here's some pics: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2622053&l=e47b9&id=2312645
Chi-town trips are always ridiculously fun. now i'm at chili's at the airport on my layover to hawaii, i tried to order a chicken caesar, they're out of romain so i went with the bacon bbq ranch burger and a side of fries, ahhh. such is life.

No comments: