Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekends...

The weekends are pretty ridiculous. After my appointment on Friday I roll into my driveway and there's five other cars parked in it. By the time I get out of my car, Matt, his brother, Jordan, and Kelly are all rushing me to get changed to so we can go to the Griffins game an hour early to take advantage of $1 beer, $1 hot dogs. There were about 18 of us sitting together and the boys were getting rowdy, I had to pace myself so M2 wouldn't be pissed when he came into town. M2 ended up picking me up for the game and we went to my house so we could get ready while watching the Pistons, Lakers game. We went out to Mojo's upstairs and Ottawa Tavern. The next day all the guys came over and the girls went shopping. When the girls got back there were seven dudes in the hot tub, it was a pretty entertaining sight. We went to Ottawa Tavern for the UFC fight between Couture and Lesner. We then hit up the B.O.B. and then M2, Biata, C-mack, matt, jordan, Jaimie, J-Lye, his cous, Jt, and I closed down Ghardello's. This morning I cooked everybody breakfast again, went through 30 eggs. Cj is laying next to me now, I have barely seen her the last two days. It's funny how shy this cat is, but when I walk around the house during the day she'll follow me to every room.

No comments: